What does the Accident Insurance have to offer?
The accident insurance suggested and recommended by Euroteide Insurance (Insurance Brokers and Consultants) takes into consideration that at any time we can all suffer an accident, no one is exempt. That is why we offer you the perfect solution to protect yourself from the unexpected.
With the Accident insurance, not only we guarantee the best assistance for you, but also the security and stability of what you love the most; your family.
Would you like to learn more? Call us!
Death caused by an accident
The accident insurance guarantees a compensation in the event of the insured person's death due to an accident or its consequences as the direct cause in the following twelve months.
In addition, the beneficiaries of this insurance can receive the economical compensation upfront to meet the expenses derived from death, such as burial, etc.
Permanent disability due to accident
This a very important guarantee of the Accident insurance policy that we recommend. It offers you a compensation according to the level of severity of the consequences derived from an accident suffered by the insured person as included in the disability scale. You can also opt for the possibility of extending the percentages of this scale by hiring the option "progressive invalidity", which increases the maximum figure regarding the compensation to be received.
Optional Complementary Coverages
In order to adapt the insurance to your specific needs, we offer you a set of complementary guarantees with which to design your tailor-made accident insurance:
- Temporary disability. In the event of not being able to work temporarily as a result of an accident, we guarantee daily compensation during medical treatment and the sick leave, up to a maximum period of one year.
- Medical assistance. With this coverage, you can enjoy an additional capital for the expenses derived from medical, pharmaceutical and hospitalisation expenses, as well as those caused by the transport that you may need for successive cures or rehabilitation.
- Daily allowance for hospitalisation. If you had to be hospitalised for the accident, by contracting this guarantee you will receive daily compensation, starting on the fifth day of admission, and until you leave the hospital, with a maximum of 100 days.
- Compensation for hospitalisation of more than 15 days. In some serious accidents, hospitalisation can last several days, causing a lack of income and additional financial burdens. With this optional coverage, you will receive compensation of 2% of the permanent disability capital if the hospitalisation takes longer than 15 days, or 4% if it exceeds 22 days.
- Travel Assistance. This complementary guarantee is designed to protect you when you travel both in Spain and around the world, from 25 kilometers from your usual home, with services such as:
- Urgent hotline for questions and queries about coverage or medical assistance abroad.
- Payment or reimbursement of medical, surgical, pharmaceutical and hospitalization expenses abroad, up to a limit of € 3.300.
- Repatriation or medical transport if you are injured or sick.
- Repatriation in case of death.
- Cash advance in case of accident, theft or serious illness abroad, up to € 3.000.
- Additional capital for an accident in circulation. By including this option in your insurance, we will extend the compensation for death and permanent disability to double the insured capital, if they occur as a result of a traffic accident.
The accident insurance is a very flexible product that adapts to any family, financial and professional situation of each person, and that includes some special coverage options such as:
- Including the use of motorcycles of any displacement. As a driver or passenger.
- Including the practice of certain risk sports as an amateur.
- Including the compensation for death or permanent disability due to myocardial infarction, provided it is declared as an accident.
- Inclusion of the demise of both spouses. If both spouses die as a result of the same accident, the minor children or older children who are totally disabled will receive, in addition to the main compensation for death, another of the same amount, for which the capital established in that guarantee will be doubled.
This modality will protect you during any activity 24 hours a day, both in private and professional life, 365 days a year and anywhere in the world.
With this modality you will be protected from accidents that you may suffer during the development and activities related to your profession.
Private life and home travel
This modality protects you against accidents that may arise in your private life and when commuting.
For whom is the accident insurance intended?
The Accident insurance is aimed at anyone, whether or not they have a family and, especially, those self-employed professionals whose income depends directly on their ability to carry out their professional activity.
Why do I need an accident insurance?
The Accident insurance guarantees a compensation in the event of an accident that prevents you from carrying out everyday activities, thus minimizing the economic impact that such an accident may have on your dayly life.
Is there a family accident insurance?
Yes, we have the Family Accident modality, customised for any type of family: parents and children who live in their main residence, single-parent families or couples without children. This insurance offers you comprehensive protection for all members of the family unit.
Do you have more questions about this insurance policy?
We call you to inform you and arrange an appointment in order to study your characteristics and to be able to offer you the Insurance with the coverages that you need. Office hours: From 9:00 Hrs. at 13:30 p.m. From 15:30 Hrs. at 18:30 Hrs.