What do the accident insurance for the self-employed have to offer?
We can all have an accident at any time, nobody is exempt. That is why Euroteide Insurance (Insurance Brokers and Consultants) offer you the perfect solution to protect yourself from the unexpected. With the Accident Insurance not only we guarantee the best assistance, but also the security and stability of what you value the most; your family.
for mechanic or sheet metal worker
The price shown is indicative per annual premium. This example is calculated for a mechanic or sheet metal worker, for a death capital of € 60.000 and a total disability capital of € 60.000
Death caused by an accident
The Accident Insurance guarantees a compensation as a consequence of the insured person's demise due to the direct consequences of an accident in the subsequent twelve months.
In addition, the beneficiaries of this Insurance can receive an economic advance to meet the expenses derived from the demise, such as burial, etc.
Permanent disability due to accident
This very important Accident Insurance guarantee that we offer, provides you with a compensation according to the level of severity of the consequences derived from an accident suffered by the insured and included in the disability scale.
You can also opt for the possibility of extending the percentages of this scale by hiring the option "progressive invalidity", which increases the limits of compensation to be received.
Optional Complementary Coverages
In order to adapt the insurance to your specific needs, we offer you a set of complementary guarantees with which to design your tailor-made accident insurance:
- Temporary disability. In the event of not being able to work temporarily as a result of an accident, we guarantee daily compensation during medical treatment and the sick leave, up to a maximum period of one year.
- Medical assistance. With this coverage, you can enjoy an additional capital for the expenses derived from medical, pharmaceutical and hospitalisation expenses, as well as those caused by the transport that you may need for successive cures or rehabilitation.
- Daily allowance for hospitalisation. If you had to be hospitalised for the accident, by contracting this guarantee you will receive daily compensation, starting on the fifth day of admission, and until you leave the hospital, with a maximum of 100 days.
- Compensation for hospitalisation of more than 15 days. In some serious accidents, hospitalisation can last several days, causing a lack of income and additional financial burdens. With this optional coverage, you will receive compensation of 2% of the permanent disability capital if the hospitalisation takes longer than 15 days, or 4% if it exceeds 22 days.
- Travel Assistance. This complementary guarantee is designed to protect you when you travel both in Spain and around the world, from 25 kilometers from your usual home, with services such as:
- Urgent care hotline for questions and queries about coverage or medical assistance abroad.
- Payment or reimbursement of medical, surgical, pharmaceutical and hospitalization expenses abroad, up to a limit of € 3.300.
- Repatriation or medical transportation if you are injured or sick.
- Repatriation in case of death.
- Cash advance in case of accident, theft or serious illness abroad, up to € 3.000.
- Additional capital for an accident in circulation. By including this option in your insurance, we will extend the compensation for death and permanent disability to double the insured capital, if they occur as a result of a traffic accident.
The Accident Insurance is a very flexible product that adapts to the familial, financial and professional situation of each person, and that includes some special coverage options such as:
- Including the use of motorcycles of any displacement. As a driver or passenger.
- Including the practice of certain risk sports as an amateur.
- Including the compensation for death or permanent disability due to myocardial infarction, provided it is declared as an accident.
- Inclusion of the demise of both spouses. If both spouses die as a result of the same accident, the minor children or older children who are totally disabled will receive, in addition to the main compensation for death, another of the same amount, for which the capital established in that guarantee will be doubled.
- 24 hours
This modality will protect you during any activity 24 hours a day, both in private and professional life, 365 days a year and anywhere in the world.
- Professional risk
With this modality you will be protected from accidents that you may suffer during the development and activities related to your profession.
- Private life and home travel
This modality protects you against accidents that may arise in your private life and when commuting.
Would you like to learn more? Call us!
For whom is this Accident Insurance intended?
The Accident Insurance is aimed at anyone, especially self-employed workers, whether they have a family or not, and especially those self-employed professionals whose income depends directly on their ability to carry out their professional activity.
Why do I need an individual accident insurance?
The Accident insurance guarantees you compensation in the event of an accident that prevents you from performing normally, thus minimizing the economic impact that such an accident may have on your dayly life.
Is there a possibility having a family accident insurance?
Yes, we have the Family Accident modality, customised for any type of family: parents and children who live in their main residence, single-parent families or couples without children. This insurance offers you comprehensive protection for all members of the family unit.
Do you have more questions about this insurance policy?
We call you to inform you and arrange an appointment in order to study your characteristics and to be able to offer you the Insurance with the coverages that you need. Office hours: From 9:00 Hrs. at 13:30 p.m. From 15:30 Hrs. at 18:30 Hrs.